Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best suprise EVER!

So here's what happened me and Paul were looking for costumes all day to go to the Rush valley church Halloween party.
I was a rockstar and i thought we would go to my moms house first to get everything together and help with there costumes like we did last year same thing.
So we got to the house and my mom went along with the rockstar thing and we got ready to go and Dave asked if we wanted to all ride together? I was like no we can drive its okay then Dave was like i need to pick up some things at the town hall first do you just want to follow us there?
we were like yeah sure just go over there load it up, and then we would be off to the church.
Well when we pulled up i saw Dans car and was like wait a min is the party here?
Then i saw Clay and Jesse's car then Shauna's and Zack's but when i asked if they were there cars the answer was always NO! I was like No it couldn't be i would know if they were coming out here they would tell me. Then i walked in and the lights were off then i got in and i saw Weston and Michelle and Michelle was like surprise! I was so surprise it was so fun we played musical chairs and "heads up three up" and everyone dressed up and so i didn't feel so dumb for dressing up. I just want to thank all those who came and thanks Jess for not getting to excited and telling me lol it was so much fun to see my family there!I LOVE YOU PAUL! Thanks for the gift cards and the sweet sweater!


This pic is my favorite !

It was so much fun with all my sisters!





We look so much a like its crazy!












1 comment:

Ludlows said...

We had so much fun, I am going to steal the picture of Zack and I off your blog and post it on mine if that is okay!