Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 Was a good Year!

I almost Forgot how to blog it was pretty scary but now i got it. so Like i said 2008 was a pretty good Year For me and Paul but i must say I'm sure Glad it's over! Well I'm starting school This Spring And i am Nervous but so excited To get going I'm going to start off easy with my Math and Biology I have a Friend in one of my classes well biology so that will be good to know someone.
I'm Just feeling really good about this year i know a lot of good things are going to happen well A lot of good things have already Started To happen I just want to give a shout out to Shaunna And Zack Congratulations on your Temple Sealing That was Pretty Awesome And what a great example!
A Golds Gym Just opened by my house so I'm pretty sure me and Paul are going To Join i just don't want to get ripped off so I'm just scoping out the good Deals wish us luck It's a Really sweet Gym I'm really excited To Get Toned For the Triathlon I'm going to be Participating in With Jess This summer maybe a half Tri first we will have to see .
My New years resolution was to Take a scuba Diving Class to rid My Fear Of Drowning So I'm looking for anyone who would like to take it with me Paul's not Quite Ready for it. So i will get some info on when the classes are.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I did not know that you had a fear of drowning,I would do it with you but I don't live close, how are we going to share dads bike, PS I look like a fat snowman in that picture.

Ludlows said...

Good luck with the gym thing. I am wanting to get in shape to run a 5K this summer with Zack's family. Depending on the time, location, and price I would be interested in getting scuba certified. Thanks for the shout out! We love you guys.

LA Adams said...

I love a new year to make new goals! When Rachel and I did a report on Utah for school we found the biggest scuba diving school was found in Utah - the desert no less and just outside of Tooele. You can imagine our surprise when we live near the coast and 'knew' the biggest school would be here. There are just a lot of little ones. Good luck with all of your efforts!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy I love your positive additude! I also believe 2009 is going to be a great year.