Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New shoes Already!



So the shoes in the last post didn't make it that long i got new ones because i went on a long run Saturday and came home with a big blister and my toe nail smooshed! I know that's probably TMI but i told you I'd keep y'all updated These are my asics. I love them way more then the Nike's so if your looking for some nice running shoes definitely go with these bad girls! I have at least 20 miles on these shoes so far and there holding up pretty good I haven't had them for that long but I'm pretty sure they will go far but that's what i said about the last ones so we will have to see.

3 comments:

LA Adams said...

Do you dance in the rain with these too?!
Actually I'm looking for new distance walking shoes and I think I'll look at these.

AmyJane said...

Yes I love the Rain so ofcourse i dance in it! And these shoes are the best I love them you should totally look into getting some it's a good investment for sure.

Jess said...

I told you that Nike's were uncomfortable you should of listened to your big sis. Oh well now you can just wear those to work or some thing since there super cute, I had some Asic's just like that, they work pretty good.