Saturday, March 17, 2012

Zoo day

Yesterday me and jasp went to the zoo with my friend Kalena.
It was so much fun jasper loved all the animals and he called them all kitty's.
Silly kid and he loved the giraffes and the big kitty's the tigers.
It was nice to get out and walk around outside in the nice weather.
Loved everything about it :)
Next time we will have to bring daddy I love the zoo.
Me and Paul cut Jasper's hair before we went it was quick but it actually looks really good we are a good team:)
He looks so grown up now:(
but it needed to be done he had a mullet going on.

3 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

That look super fun!! I loved taking my kids to the zoo, even when they were little. It is fun for the adults and the kids get a little something out of it so it is fun for everyone. His hair looks really good. I think it is easier to fix it when it is shorter and it looked pretty cute in the picture :)

Jess said...

What a cute little gorilla. I love that he calls everything kitty. How cute.

AmyJane said...

Thanks guys:) we will all have to go some time Kalena had extra passes so we tagged along:)