Thursday, August 16, 2012

BABY NUMBER 2!

We are super excited to announce that we are going to have another Bay Bay!!!
3.13.13
 I have felt a little better this pregnancy then with Jasper but I still have my days.
I am pretty sure Jasper is excited too when he see's a baby he makes sure to run up to them and says "baby Awe Baby".
 He is so adorable I just love him to pieces I have had so much fun over these days and I feel so unbelievably Blessed.
I have so much to be thankful for especially my little family we are so supportive of each other and always cheering each other on.
Paul has been such a awesome provider and he is such a hard worker, I think hes a great guy And I feel blessed that we met 9 years ago in our high school.
Well the 2 time is different that is for sure I have been super emotional and moody this time around.
I crave...
Apples
peanut butter
Mint Ice cream
California Burrito.
I feel pretty good I throw up only twice a day and its not bad.
 I cant wait to meet the little person I know I have a long ways to go though so I will Just keep blogging until then.  

4 comments:

Ludlows said...

YAY! We are excited for you guys. Lucky little one will have cousins around him/her just like Jasper, Warren, Leroy and Azure. Hope you continue to feel well.

AmyJane said...

Thanks Shaunna! Yes I am so excited that the babe will have close friends.

HeritageoftheLord said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! That is the best news ever! How far along are you???

AmyJane said...

Thanks Aubrey! :) I am close to 3 months!