Sunday, October 4, 2009

Marathon

So i ran my marathon! wow was that feels great to Finally say that I've Ran it its over I dont have to stress about it anymore it really wasn't as bad as i thought it would be my trainming really paid off.
I pictured my self crawling to the finish line Dead as can be but it didnt happen that way it might have been the silent prayers thanking heavenly father I Made it to each mile mark.
I'm not going to lie it wasnt a walk in the park and i am still Recovering two weeks later...
This Marathon was in Logan top of Utah marathon it was a great experience and I'm so grateful for all my family that came to cheer me on it gave me a boost of energy when i needed it the most thanks(: I cant wait for the next one i can see why people get addicted to it.

2 comments:

Ludlows said...

Way to go Amy! That is awesome!

Michelle Jensen said...

Amy, I don't know if I have even seen this post. I think that it is so neat that you put it down in writing. I think that it is so amazing that you completed it and I was so proud of you. You definitely inspired me and I would love to do what you did. I can believe all the work that you put in. What a hard thing to do.