Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Home!

We Finally found our home I feel so blessed we found this one it is Really the house for us we are lucky everything fell together.
Its so nice to finally say yeah you can come to my house Me and Paul Painted our room Paul let me pick out the paint its a really pretty color i think lol There's alot of work to be done but it's so fun! I'm excited for my family to come see it hint hint.... I miss my family alot lately. We don't have Internet but when we get it i will post some pictures i love you guys!

3 comments:

LA Adams said...

Congratulations to the two of you!!!! We had so much schooling and such to get through we didn't own our own home until I we had four children. So I can really relate to the joy in having a place of your own!

Ludlows said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys! We will come and see it for sure!

Beth said...

I want to see it! Weston was telling Josh you bought a house! When did this happen?